Illinois’s next election is the General Election on Tuesday, November 6th.
To register to vote:
You can download the application by clicking here.
Register online: If you have an Illinois driver’s license or state ID, you may register through the Illinois State Board of Elections website. Deadline is Sunday, October 21st.
Apply online by paper/pdf: Visit this Illinois State Board of Elections page. Deadline is Tuesday, October 9th.
Apply in person: Deadline is Tuesday, October 9th.
- Eligible suburban Cook County residents can also register to vote in person with a certified registrar by going to:
- One of the Cook County Clerk’s six locations
- A village, city or township clerk
- An Illinois Secretary of State’s drivers license facility. You can register to vote when you obtain or renew your driver’s license or state identification card at any of the license facilities. Registration is also available at other state government offices, including public assistance offices and military recruitment offices.
- Deputy registrars: Trained volunteer deputy registrars may register you to vote.
For more information, visit Cook County Clerk’s Office by clicking here.